Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ouch

This really hurts. Takes me back to 2004, lulled by faulty polls. I remain a passionate Obama supporter. I sent him another contribution as soon as I got out of bed this morning at 5 am in Manchester. There's nothing like three days trudging through the snow trying to persuade strangers to vote for your candidate as a means of increasing your commitment.

I rationalize that a primary struggle will make him a better candidate in the Fall. But I still would much rather have put it away in NH. I had a foreboding listening to the media burying Clinton over the last couple of days. I suppose it's also a good thing that the people of New Hampshire would not let the media talking heads railroad them into a pre-ordained result.

Still....

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't suffer too long. It's only a tiny scratch (I hope).